- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp slice scallions
- 2 tsp Spenda, No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, mild
- 2 cans (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, pit removed, peeled and diced
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl until the sweetener dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to mix and combine.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings: 7 (2/3 cup)
Amount Per Serving: Calories 139, Calories from Fat (49%) 68, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 1.11g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 173mg, Potassium 341mg, Total Carbohydrates 14g, Fiber 5.8g, Sugar 0.2g, Protein 4.6g
Source: Adapted from Women's Day Magazine