This high protein breakfast is a great way to start your day! It is also a fantastic, light dessert.
- 1, 5.3 oz. container non-fat Greek Yogurt (vanilla works well)
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 Tbsp. pecans (or your favorite nut!)
- 1 cup berries, 1/2 apple or 1/2 banana
- Slice fruit and place on Greek Yogurt.
- Pour granola and nuts over top.
Nutrition Information (per 1 parfait): 394 calories, 13 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat, 80 mg sodium, 565 mg potassium, 334 mg phosphorus, 54 g total carbohydrate, 7 g dietary fiber, 17 g protein.