Kickoff Meeting – January 11, 2018
5:30 p.m. • Southwest Education Room
- Combines exercise and nutrition education for weight management and overall health.
Pre- and post-program testing for weight, body fat, inches, resting heart rate and blood pressure.
- Weekly group meetings, alternating weeks of healthy eating discussions and exercise demonstrations.
- Stay on the healthy track this winter with a Winter Fitness and Health Challenge activity tracker and educational handouts!
Thursday Evenings | 5:30 p.m. | January-March, 2018
5:30-6:00 p.m. – Cardio circuits & Weigh-in (Cardiac Rehab Area)
6:00-6:45 p.m. – Healthy Eating Series or Exercise Challenges & Demos
$25 Members | $150 Nonmembers (get full access to the Fitness Center)
PROGRAM PLUS PERSONAL TRAINER:
Includes a weekly training session with one of our personal trainers (12 sessions):
Members $200 | Nonmembers: $350
Schedule of Classes and Activities:
January 11 - KICK-OFF DAY, 5:30 p.m.
Nutrition Basics & Tips for Smart Choices –Initial Testing Day
January 18 - Cardio Conditioning Circuits
January 25 - Meal Planning & Tracking
February 1 - Everyday Life Movement – Functional Fitness
February 8 - Understanding Food Labels
February 15 - BAT (Buns/Abs/Thighs) – CxWORX
February 22 - Restaurant Portion Control & Calorie Count
March 1 - Core Training/Pilates
March 8 - Stress & Eating
March 15 - Yoga or Tai Chi
March 22 - Supplement Secrets
March 29 - Overcoming Plateaus – Final Testing
Sign up soon - limited spots available!
- Attend 6 Nutrition Classes and get HALF PRICE METABOLIC TESTING.
Attend 5 Group Training Days and get a FREE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION.
- Attend the Fitness Center 36 times and get $10 OFF PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGE.
Make all 3 challenges and get a FREE Better. Every day. T-SHIRT.
For more information or to register, call 573-632-5634.