The Pediatric Therapy Department is proud to announce our 2016 Pediatric Satisfaction Survey Results! The clinic and therapy staff were rated on the following:
- Overall impression of the facility
- Therapists were well organized and well prepared
- Therapists answered my questions in a thorough and knowledgeable manner
- Waiting times for scheduling appointments and for being seen at the time of my appointment in the clinic
- Therapists included me and/or my family in planning my care
- Therapy staff and services met my expectations
(Click on the graph above to enlarge.)
Along with these scores, 100% said they would request the Sam B. Cook Healthplex if therapy services were needed again, and 100% would recommend the Sam B. Cook Healthplex to others.
For more information about the Pediatric Therapy Program at CRMC, call 573-632-5614.