Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 8 cups (8 servings)
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 large banana, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups (1 pint) blueberries, washed
- 2 large nectarines, washed and sliced
- 2 cups (1 pint) strawberries; washed, sliced, and stems removed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, washed
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
In a bowl, stir lime juice and water. Add bananas and set aside.
In a large (glass) serving bowl; layer blueberries, nectarines, strawberries, banana, and grapes. Garnish with kiwis.
Pour lime-water mixture over fruit. Cover loosely and chill before serving.
Substitute other fruit as desired!
Nutrition Information (per 1 serving): 87 calories, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 5 mg sodium, 300 mg potassium, 35 mg phosphorus, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 14 g sugar, 0 g added sugar, 1 g protein.
Recipe modified from recipe provided by Irish Rose on food.com. URL for original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/summer-fruit-salad-242600