Using a spiralizer of your choice (we like the Vegetti or Paderno), make zucchini noodles out of 2 medium sized zucchinis.
1. Add 2 T olive oil to a skillet and heat to medium.
2. Add zucchini noodles and saute with:
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t garlic powder or 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1/2 t pepper
3. Saute 2-3 minutes until zucchini noodles are tender but still maintain some crunch. Remove noodles from skillet and place in colander. As zoodles rest, they will release some of their moisture.
4. In skillet, add:
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 chicken breast cut into cubes
- Tomatoes, peppers, snap peas - whatever vegetables make you happy!
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, dash of red pepper flakes, dash of pepper
5. Saute 8-10 minutes until chicken is done.
6. Add zoodles to mixture, and stir until heated throughout.
7. Serve and garnish with freshly grated Parmesan.