Work Readiness Evaluations
Protect Your Organization
Identifying factors that could compromise the health and safety of your organization can save you valuable time and money. We offer pre-employment, post-hire, return-to-work and preventive evaluations.
Our tailored employment physicals include strength and flexibility testing and the collection of this additional heath data:
- Medical Histories
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate
- Hernia Presence
- Vision Check
Plus these optional measures:
- Spine Range of Motion
- Trunk Strength
- Arm Strength
Department of Transportation Requirements
We also offer DOT-required testing including sleep screenings and medical exams for drivers.
Physical Capacity Profile
A Physical Capacity Profile is used to determine if an employee is fit to enter the workplace and can help reduce claims and costs associated with employee injuries. Use it when seeking answers to these questions:
- Does your new hire have the strength and fitness needed?
- Does the new hire have an existing injury?
- Is your employee ready to return to work after an injury?
Functional Capacity Evaluation
A functional capacity evaluation helps establish quantitative limitations when employees return to work and can be beneficial in these situations:
- Frequent work-related injuries are reported
- Symptom magnification is suspected
- Objective data is needed to determine return-to-work limitations
- Employee has maximized the rehabilitation process and a disability determination is needed
Work Injury Rehabilitation
Educate your employees to prevent and reduce work-related injuries within your organization. The program is offered both onsite and post-injury, and both include confidential summaries and recommendations.
Get Started Today!
Contact us to schedule your work readiness evaluations and ensure the safety and productivity of your workforce.